Rosalie Ash is a member of the Society of Authors and the Romantic Novelists Association. Between 1989 and 1999 she wrote 21 successful contemporary romance novels, published by Harlequin Mills & Boon. She then decided to drag herself out of her romantic bubble into the world of work. Now, over a decade on, she has started writing romantic fiction again, as well her latest passion, children's picture books for age 3-5, and she is now a member of SCBWI-UK (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, UK).
Blogs I Follow
- Bucket List Publications
- Awapara Art
- sketching, psychotherapy and beyond
- Kristen Lamb
- Comments for The Writer's Guide to E-Publishing
- Australian Romance Readers Association
- Harlequin Junkie | Blogging about Books | Addicted to HEA :)
- Heroes and Heartbreakers: Partial Feed
- Romantic Novelists' Association Blog
- Bob Mayer
- A Newbie's Guide to Publishing
- LIZ FIELDING
- Susanjanejones's Blog
- The Bliss Project
- Writing, Work and Wine
- Free Kindle Books and Tips
- Book Creator and iTunes
- Children's picture books
- creating art on the iPad
- drawing with Procreate
- Erotic romance
- illustrating children's books
- Literacy levels in the UK
- Mister Orange The Cat
- picture books for age 3-5
- Romantic Fiction
- Writing and Psychotherapy
- The 4 Ways to Show Your Love for MISTER ORANGE!
- Naughty but Nice. Look what we cooked for our Valentine’s meal!
- MISTER ORANGE: Not bothered by his new-found fame..
- Who is MISTER ORANGE? Free download!
- “A WILD INHERITANCE” now out on Amazon!
- Love and Quilting!
- More on the wedding in Tuscany
- Wedding in Tuscany!
- Writing, Work and Wine with… Rosalie Ash
- Ways to Create Multi-Dimensional Characters–Tip #1
- Follow Romance Reborn on WordPress.com
- Book Creator and iTunes Children's picture books Cooking creating art on the iPad drawing with Procreate e-publishing Erotic romance illustrating children's books Literacy levels in the UK Mister Orange The Cat picture books for age 3-5 Procreate Romantic Fiction self-publishing Uncategorized Writing and Psychotherapy Yoga