- Book lots of holidays. Hmm, think I can manage that.
- De-clutter… everywhere. Dustbin, Recycling Centre and Charity Shop, here I come.
- Lose 2 lbs. Well, I need to lose about a stone, but 2 lbs is a start, and losing the equivalent to a bag of sugar from my midriff can’t be a bad thing.
- Give up alcohol for January. (To assist with point 3 above.) To make this resolution more do-able my selection of Jason Vale juicing books are coming off the shelf again!
- Write for one hour every day. This last one is easy, as long as I ignore distractions, get to my computer early enough, and then one hour turns into five and another book is well under way. Yay!
I’ll keep you posted with my progress.
Happy New Year everyone,
Melting Ice (the re-write), now available at: